Service area and locations
Edmonton Valve & Fitting is an authorized Swagelok Sales and Service Centre serving parts of Canada. We serve northern and central Alberta, the Lloydminster area, the Yukon Territory, the Northwest Territories, and Nunavut. We have three locations: Edmonton, Drayton Valley, and Fort McMurray.
Frequently Asked Questions
Industrial fluid system components, assemblies, and professional services.
- Components: Swagelok makes 6,200 standard parts, grouped into about one dozen product lines. You can find tube fittings, valves, hoses, regulators, tubing, and much more.
- Assemblies: we build custom analytical instrumentation, gas distribution systems, grab sampling systems, hose assemblies, regulator assemblies, and a range of other solutions.
- Advice: we have Swagelok-certified field advisors who can help diagnose fluid system issues, review fluid system plans, and advise on how to improve fluid system efficiency, cost effectiveness, and safety.
- Training: we offer a range of Swagelok training seminars to build your team's skills—including a monthly tube fitting installation safety class and monthly tube bending class.
Please choose an option at the top of this page to get in touch.
- For personalized answers to sales and support questions, choose an option at the top of this page to get in touch.
- If you prefer to find answers yourself, visit products.swagelok.com, register for an account, and start exploring. Anyone can register, and completing the entire registration form will allow you to view pricing, order online, request quotes, store favorite products, assign customized part numbers, and save or forward your shopping cart. Register or log in →
- For up to the minute information, please choose an option at the top of this page to get in touch with us.
- For a specific catalogue, click Products in our main website navigation, then click the relevant page. At each product page is a form to download current Swagelok literature.
- We also offer resource collections, which deliver a variety of information on a topic in one step -- not just catalogues but also relevant technical briefings, how-to videos, and articles by the Edmonton Valve team.
Yes. Our Field Advisory resources are here to work with your team via phone and video technologies to share ideas, collaborate, trouble-shoot, and diagnose together. We can work with you on whatever fluid system challenges you and your business are facing. Not only do we have three Swagelok certified Field Service Technicians on-call, but we also can tap into our network of 50 Swagelok Field Service Technicians in North America when we need additional resources.
- If your organization operates in northern and central Alberta, the Lloydminster area, the Yukon Territory, the Northwest Territories, or Nunavut, please choose an option at the top of this page to contact Edmonton Valve and Fitting.
- If you are not in the areas named above, a Centre closer to you may provide the best service. To find one of the 200+ other Swagelok Sales and Service Centres worldwide, please visit this page →
In local inventory
Swagelok offers 6,200+ standard parts. We stock them in three Alberta warehouses. Orders ship daily or can be picked up.
Local team members
Our local team includes field technologists, tech support gurus, assembly technicians, procurement experts, and more.